Thank you, Jirah from Writings by JM for nominating me! This is the first tag/award I’ve done and I’m excited to get into it!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
Q & A:
1) Can you give an uplifting message to your readers?
Laugh. Don’t take life so seriously all the time! If you can’t laugh, find joy in the little things, smile, or even laugh at yourself sometimes, then life is going to sad. The Bible even says in Proverbs 17:22, “A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” There is even research that shows laughing can boost your immune system! So it really is true both spiritually and physically.
2) What is your favorite quote?
There are so many that I love! This one is good though:
The struggle is real but so is God.
3) Do you have indoor plants or succulents?
I personally do not. We usually have a plant or flowers in the house though. I honestly do not have a green thumb, but I planted some seeds this week so we will have to see how that goes! I’m trying, haha.
4) Would you rather own a bird or bunny?
Probably bunny. I technically have allergies to pets, but this is a hypothetical situation, right? 😉
5) What is your favorite movie?
This is such hard question!! I loved 5 Feet Apart. Little Women was also amazing, and my latest favorite movies are the Hunger Games movies. But a classic would be Napoleon Dynamite or Nacho Libre. I’m sorry, I can’t choose! I’m breaking rules already…*face palm.
6) Have you watched The Black Mirror? If so, what is your favorite episode and why?
I’ve never see that show.
7) What has quarantine taught you the most?
My relationship with God has gotten a lot stronger over quarantine. I also definitely have learned to appreciate the little things in life that we take for granted like seeing our friends and family, hugging, and going to school. I hope it makes people value the time we spend with others, and to live in the present.
8) Would you ever want to study philosophy?
I definitely think it would be interesting. Maybe in college or just for fun sometime.
9) What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
I took the personality test, and my top 3 types are ENFJ- The Teacher, ENTJ- The Commander, and ESTJ- The Supervisor. Can you tell I am a firstborn yet?
10) What is your zodiac sign?
11) Who is someone you look up to and why?
There are many people in my life that I look up to: my mom, my dad, grandparents, camp counselors, pastors, missionaries (and many more)…and while I am always looking to Christ as my example, there are so many people that have been an inspiration to me that I can’t choose just one. They all have helped influence me in one way or another for good. Might as well throw Bethany Hamilton and Sadie Robertson in there too. 😉
- Cassidy from Cassidy Styles
- Christina from Christina and Camera
- Hope from Hope Leilani
- Hannah from The Striped Plaid
- Jasmin from The Writer of Letters
- Ainsley Beth
- Maryam from Infinitely a Daydreamer
- Jaan from Little Gazette
- Hannah from Hannah Rose
You do not have to participate, but if you are, my questions for you are listed below!
My Questions for You:
- What is your dream travel destination?
- Are you more of a book or movie person?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- If you could go back to any moment or period in time, what would it be?
- Favorite and least favorite trend?
- Do you prefer to go by a schedule or go with the flow?
- What is one of your favorite memories?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- Have you ever met someone famous?
- What are 5 things you are grateful for today?
- Are you more of an extrovert or introvert?
Thanks for stopping by today and joining me for my first award/tag! I had fun answering the questions and am excited to hear your answers as well!
Until next time,