What is up you guys!
Today I randomly thought,”I want to do a face mask.” So here we are! I’m showing you a DIY peel-off face mask recipe that is very simple to make and apply! This one is for black head removal and clearing pores. Here’s how to make it>
Put it together:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of gelatin with 2 tablespoons of steamed milk until smooth consistency.
- Next, add in 1 teaspoon of honey and mix again.
- Squeeze in the juice of a half of a lemon, and, you guessed it, mix! Texture is very important. Keep it smooth!
- Last is the oils. First, vitamin E oil (about a teaspoon), then 2-5 drops of an essential oil of your choice (we went with lavender).
- If your mixture has thickened so that it is not smooth or very liquid-y, microwave it for about 10 seconds. But other than that, put it on yo face! Paint it on with clean hands or makeup brush in a smooth layer.
- Wait until the entire mask is dried and hardened
Your face will feel VERY tight and if you smile or move your face a lot it will look like you have tons of wrinkles (you may not be able to see it in the picture). It’s pretty fun!
- Now the slightly painful part, peel (from the bottom, up)!
Now your pores are cleaned, and some blackheads removed! Most peel-off masks leave your skin kind of dry, but because we added honey and vitamin E oil, you’ll stay moisturized!
Thanks for stopping by, and if you try out the mask, tell me how it went in the comments! Or share another DIY face mask!
Until next time,