What is up you guys!
I know it’s been a while since I last posted (Christmas)…but I’m back and with a great dinner/lunch recipe! I wanted to make something fairly quick one night, but I wanted it to taste good and on the more fancy side. Behold! I give to you, a one pan dish, that will be cooked up more than once in your kitchen for sure! So here we go>
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 2-3 (I doubled the recipe to make servings fo 6)
- 1/2 lb ziti (any type of pasta noodles)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 8 oz bacon (chopped)
- 6 oz chicken (cut into bite-size pieces)
- Salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- Spinach or greens
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add ziti (noodles). Cook according to the package minus 1 minute. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add bacon and cook until almost golden. Remove some bacon and set aside for garnish (optional).
- Add chicken and cook until it partly turns white, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Continue to cook chicken until it is all white.
- Add cream, broth, and Parmesan. Bring to a simmer, then add ziti. Stir on the stove for 3 minutes or until the sauce reduces and thickens, coating the pasta.
- Stir in spinach/greens. (I just “eyed” it)
- Serve topped with the reserved bacon, more Parmesan, and spinach (optional).
Yum! I will definitely be making this again. Put bacon on anything and I’m down! Thanks for stopping by and tell me in the comments how this recipe went for you!
Until next time,