Finally, the post is here! These cookies…. are amazing! Definitely one of my top favorites. After you make them once, I guarantee you’ll want to make them again, and again! Caramel apple cookies are a fall tradition in our house (but I would totally make these anytime of the year). I mentioned these in my latest post, October Favorites which you can check out HERE. Caramel apple cookies are easy to make, delicious and give all those fall feels! Now on to the recipe»»
- Sugar cookies
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Apples (granny smith are best)
- Peanuts (chopped)
- Make your sugar cookies. Here is a sugar cookie recipe with great reviews on allrecipes.com.
- Combine cream cheese, peanut butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl with hand mixer.
- Cut apple into thin slices (granny smith apples are best but really any work), and chop the peanuts.
- Now top cookies with peanut butter mixture, and thin apples slices (about two or three). Drizzle on caramel and sprinkle on the peanuts. Dust them with cinnamon, and you’re finished!
So so good!
And just like that, they’re gone! They don’t last very long, lol.
That would wrap it up! I hope you enjoy this recipe, and let me know how they turn out if you make them! Thanks for stopping by:)
What is your favorite go-to dessert in fall?
Until next time,