It’s a new month with some new goals. Spring is in the air and I am feeling productive! I thought I’d share some of my goals for this month because 1) writing it all down and sharing them helps motivate me to get things done and 2) maybe this will inspire you to add on a few goals for this month too. Let’s get organized, planned, and ready for April!
- Read at least 2 books. This is part of my New Years resolution (which is to read 20 books in 2019) and I got to stay up on it!
- Write 3 blog posts. I’ve been trying to stay consistent, but life gets busy!
- Workout twice a week.
- Read Bible everyday.
- Pass driver’s test! I can’t believe it’s almost here! I don’t know if I’m ready but here goes nothing.
- Try a new skin care or makeup product/brand. I’ve been wanting to branch out and try new things lately. Maybe I’ll end up finding a new favorite!
- Have “power hours”. I read a blog post recently by Love, Geeky Girl on power hours. Choose one thing (maybe something on the good old “to do” list) and take one hour to focus on it. Sometimes I feel all over the place or not productive, so I really want to try power hours and see if it helps me get things done more efficiently.
- Follow a morning/night routine. Also something I’ve really wanted to get into a habit of following. Comment if you would like to see a post on my spring morning/night routine!
- Less screen time. Unplugging is so important, so this month I will keep “less screen time” in mind.
- Don’t stress too much. Even with a lot to do, I need to not stress too much, and just trust God in the things I can’t control (and the things I can).
That will wrap this month’s goals up! I’m sure new ones will pop up later on, but this is where I’m starting off. What are some of your goals for April? What is your favorite spring activity?
Until next time,